Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh blah...

Today I drove to East to pick up my running shoes from the Newton's house. Since I was already there I figured I would go for a run around the lake. From the get-go I knew it was going to be bad. My stupid knees again and this time my right ankle was really tight.
I felt like I was running so sloppy and all over the place. I was kind of limping a little because of my right leg being way more sore, my whole form felt way off. Kind of like I was running through mud and I was just throwing my upper body forward.
It was ugly I'm sure and it felt terrible. Needless to say it's hard to be motivated while your hating what your doing. I ended up running/walking the 4.5 miles. I will admit, mostly walking. I hate that.
I love the feeling you get after a good workout. Your so proud and your whole body just feels tingly and great! I did not get that feeling to
day.
Eric says everyone has off days. Do they?
I am just getting irritated. I find it hard to stay motivated anyway-let alone have a day where I am feeling so sloppy.

Maybe if I get shorts like these, I will run better.

No comments:

Post a Comment