Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yummy food

I recently discovered two delicious foods.
The first one is something I have seen other people call a Green Smoothie.


It's 2 c. spinach
1 cup chocolate soymilk (but any kind of milk is ok)
1 banana
All blended together=yummy.
The one thing I would change is less banana substituting a different kind of fruit. I really don't like the taste of banana so I think I would use strawberries or papaya or mango.
You honestly cannot taste the spinach so don't let that put you off. It's such a great way to get your leafy green veggie in for the day. SO many good for you nutrients.

The second food I am in love, love, love with is this.


Almond butter. Who knew? But it's so delicious and has this amazing flavor. I have just had it on toast for now but I could see flavouring oatmeal with it, or adding it to a cookie mix.
You need to go to the store right now and get some of this. Or any kind you can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment