Friday, May 28, 2010

Eating alone

Are you one of those people who can eat alone?
Whether it be at a restaurant, fast food joint, home or on the go?

I am sitting here by myself at Panera Bread, trying to get caught up on some blogging and internety things. It's not like I don't have internet at home but see Eric is camping this weekend with Greg and I just don't feel like sitting at home alone blogging.

I really don't like spending nights by myself. I love my husband and my ABSOLUTE favorite part of the day is when we get to snuggle up in bed together and talk. (Tmi?)

It's going to be a lonely night for me but I am trying to fill it as much as I can. I am eating a HUGE salad here at Panera, then when I'm done I am going to jump over to Meijer and maybe pick out a movie from the 'ol Red Box. Then homeword bound for a late night (9pm ha) run. Afterwards I have plans to paint my nails and watch a movie. Hopefully a chickflick that Eric has no interest in seeing.

He will be gone until tomorrow night to, but I am headed to Holland after work tomorrow. I can only entertain myself so much!! =o)

I am getting a few weird stares but...totally worth it to have some human contact. bahaha. I sound like I have been locked up in a prison for decades and am just now getting out and interacting with people.

Time to focus on consuming this salad...

No comments:

Post a Comment