Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two things Tuesday

1. Bikers that don't abide by the traffic laws.
I don't know what it is, but something really irritates me about biker's who think they don't need to follow the same road rules as drivers. Whether it be biking the opposite way as traffic, not stopping at a red light, or weaving in and out around cars-it really annoys me. I think if your going to be operating a moving vehicle on the road, you should follow the law. In that same note, cars that speed by bikers, honk at them because they are in "their" lane, or are simply rude as all get out need to learn a thing or two about sharing. Just because your car is so big that it requires an ENTIRE lane(+) doesn't mean you have the right to hog the road. Get a smaller car or just deal. Biker's have as much right to be there as you do.

2. Shower gel that doesn't get you soapy.
This one is kind of weird, but I really hate shower gel that barely makes any bubbles. Or makes a few but by the time you start to wash yourself clean, the bubbles are gone! Why should I have to put 1/2 a cup of gel onto my scrubby device to only be able to clean 1/4 of my body! And the good stuff isn't cheap so it should last you longer than that!

I'll be back later with a post about my new Garmin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment