Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love…

 

The gym. I am still going daily and loving it. Eric says I come out of there with a glow. I love the daily sweat, and figuring out how far I can push my body. So far I have been to a yoga class and a pilates class. I am dragging Eric with me to another class tonight and then tomorrow I have a meet and greet with a trainer, just to get an overall physical type thing done. Weight, body fat, etc.

Smoothies.

photo

This yummy concoction had 1 banana, a handful of frozen strawberries, 1/4 c. peanut flour (SO much protein!!), 1 small container of coconut yogurt, and a splash of almond milk. Topped with homemade granola and a few almonds. Delicious!!

My husband.

photo(2)

I found this one morning and it had me smiling all day. He doesn’t typically do things like this, so it’s such a treat when he does!

Christmas!!

photo(3)

Yes, it may be early but I am deeply in love with Christmas. It is my all time favorite time of year and I am so excited to celebrate it in a new city with my wonderful husband. I will miss my family, but I am ready to have a Christmas with just us two!

 

Better run! Yoga is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment