Sunday, November 28, 2010

T-Day

 

We had a great Thanksgiving. It all started with pumpkin pancakes, eggs and bacon for Eric.

IMG_2982

And what's a holiday without booze? We had delicious mimosas!

IMG_2976

IMG_2977

IMG_2978

IMG_2979

Then we relaxed, played on the computer, read..until we headed out to the movies. We saw Morning Glory, which was very cute.

Back to our house for dinner!

IMG_2987

IMG_2988

Now that’s a plate of food!

IMG_2995

mmm…gotta love that bad lighting!

We finished up the evening with more lounging, computer time and show watching. It was a good day.

 

STARTING MONDAY-lot’s of changes. Ok, really only two.

I am starting the Vegan two month challenge. Basically just eating completely Vegan and see how I feel. Does it change some health problems? Do I feel more energized? Etc.…

SECONDLY-Over the weekend, Eric helped me come up with my Marathon training plan. Lord willing, I will complete a marathon by April 2011. Yikes. I am very scared and nervous that I won’t be able to do it, BUT I know Eric is there to kick me out the door on those 20 miles training runs.

So that’s it! I will post my training schedule soon. I’m so ready for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment