Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful

 

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I am thinking of something that I am thankful for every day.

Today, I am thankful for the beautiful fall colors. I was told when we moved here that the leaves would turn yellow and then fall off. But we have found that this year, there have been some amazing colors! Almost as good as MI. But not even close to MA! =o)

photo (1)

 

me

Speaking of Thanksgiving, Eric and decided that since we really don’t have the kitchen space to cook a big meal, we would either go out to eat or buy Thanksgiving dinner. At my work, we have a Thanksgiving dinner for 2 which comes with lots of veggie sides, soup, rolls, mashed potatoes, stuffed turkey breast, and a desert. All for about $35 bucks! I’m so excited. As much as I love cooking, I’m glad we decided to do dinner this way. It’s going to be delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment