Sunday, July 10, 2011

A month??

How is it that it has been a month since I last updated?
How is it that it is already July 10th?
How is it that we have lived in Portland nearly one year?
How is it that we have been married almost three years?

It's 7:30 on a Sunday night and I am struggling to keep my eyes open.
I worked at a wedding yesterday that went late and didn't get to bed until 2am. Up by 7 was difficult to do, but I did it...and now I am trying not to fall asleep.
8pm is an ok time to go to bed right?

I have so much free time in the mornings on MWF that I am going to start biking with Eric to work before class. He will no longer be able to use the excuse that he can do something because he biked 28 miles that day.

I find it odd that I have no problem biking a lot of miles these days. I remember not to long ago that I didn't want to bike 5 miles, let alone 20+.

We have good friends named the Newtons and we got to bike around with them today. We picnic'd it up and had a great time. How lucky are we to not only have good friends in Portland, but to have some that just so happen to have the last name as us?

All we have been eating lately is variations of cold salad like wheat berry pinto bean salad and lentil salad and asian noodle salad. They are pretty good most of the time and I am thankful for the fresh produce flowing in. I can't seem to get enough of kale these days. Or fresh fruit. I was just saying today that I could easily go on a fruit only diet.

Eric has taken over our small studio with his bike and I kind of like watching him work on it. He whistles and will occasionally look over and smile.

We had the best time on our vacation and I have photos to prove it. To bad it takes forever to upload photos on blogger.

It is now 7:42 and I am going to give into my sleepy eyes...but before I go..
Makes me laugh every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment