Thursday, June 17, 2010

Apartment news

We got the apartment.

Whoa calm down!!! Ok get excited!
Ok calm down.
Back to excited!
And back to calm.
Your enthusiasm is outstanding!
Thanks for getting so excited for us.

Here's the deal. I am going to post photos of the apartment. I will probably be looking at these photos every day for the next month.
Yes I said every day.

However be forewarned. This apartment is small. I know it's small. We have been told by numerous people that it's small.
Here's the thing though...Eric and I don't have a lot of stuff. In fact besides clothes...we will be able to fit all of our earthy belongings in the back in a VW Jetta trunk in a month.
We are learning to do a lot with a little and you know what? It's awesome. You should try it.

With that being said, here is our future apartment.






l
Isn't it the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
Yes, that is the whole apartment.
I can't even begin to tell you how many decorating thoughts are going through my head.
Yes, of course I will share them with you!
Just not tonight because I'm going to go play on Ikea's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment