Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things

1. We are basically done ridding our house of crap we don't need. We have to take a couple loads over to a friends house-he is taking most of the furniture. AND of course there are things we aren't taking that we can't get rid of until a little closer to due day. Which by the way is in 44 days. Yikes. To long and to short all at the same time.
2. I have run for the past three days straight totaling 12 miles. That's more than I have ever run consecutively. And I'm scheduled for a 5-6 miler tonight. I'm waiting for the sun to go down a little more though.
3. I watched shutter island the other night and really enjoyed it.
4. I just found out tonight at our co-op pickup that strawberries are basically done. They never really came in season what with the heat and then what few there were have died because of all the major rain we have gotten recently. Boo. They might by my favorite fruit.
5. I am saving the best for last.
This baby will be mine as soon as they ship it to me. =o) I am so excited. And I am also now one of those people. You know who I am talking about. Judge me if you wish but I have been wanting one since they came out and have waited this long!! I'm not even getting a brand spanking new one. Refurbished 16GB 3Gs. Cheaper and just as good.
6. Ok time to run. Or maybe I'll just stare at this above picture a little more. =o)

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment