Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello world!

All this excitment over our hopefully new apartment made my brain turn to mush and I totally forgot about two things tuesday!!

Oops..

Well here it is and just pretend it's tuesday. =o)

1. People who don't pull to the side for an emergency vehicle. Do you honestly think your need to get to the store/work/home/appointment is more important than letting the police car/ambulance/fire truck get to the emergency? People could be dying or seriously hurt. There could be a robbery or murder that just took place, or someone's house could be burning down and you won't pull over to let the emergency vehicle pass? Are you kidding me?? You need to realize not only is it the law but it should be common sense to move to the side of the road.

2. I am starting to get really sick of this cloudy muggy weather. I don't mind the clouds, I don't mind the mugginess but I really don't like them together. Could we work on a little sun God? Or maybe just some nice cool rain storms? Must we have hot muggy storms that make my hair stand up straight and frizz like it's nobody's business? I know it's not all about me but I think I speak for at least three people when I ask for this weather to change. =o)

Ok. There it is. Btw-We are basically almost done eliminating stuff from our apartment. Now I just need to figure out a way to get it to Goodwill. I need a truck...and some serious muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment