Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two things Tuesday.

1. I am really loving this playlist my sister gave to me. Granted, I asked for it but it's got so many great upbeat songs. Perfect for a running playlist. I don't know about you but I am not one of those people who do well with exercising without music. If I am running with another person- that's one thing but it's hard for me to stay motivated when I am by myself with no tunes.

2. The other thing I am in love with right now (besides Eric) is the farmers market. To me that is the true start to spring and summer- when the market opens and begins to sell fresh veggies. And I am not talkingabout the couple stands that sell produce from all over America. What's up with that? If your goin to sell at a local farm market, sell local produce. If I want tomatoes from florida, I will go to meijer.

I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment