Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Doh!


I missed two things Tuesday again.
I may have to discontinue that until I get to Portland. Just way to much going on!
Yesterday for example. I ran three miles in the a.m. Worked from 10-5, headed home and decided that I didn't want to slave over a hot stove in this heat wave we are having. (95+ and 90% humidity. Hello!)
So we went over the in-laws and has heavy greasy pizza. hmm..maybe I should have cooked?
Then I thought it would be a good idea to run 5 more miles.
8 miles in one day? Never done that before.
It actually wasn't that bad. I felt really strong and relaxed. BUT towards the end of mile 5, I was beginning to feel sluggish. When we (Eric biked along next to me to be my pacer and water carrier. He's the best!) got back, we thought it would be a good idea to take photos to show everyone how sweaty I was. Um, these are kind of gross so be where (wear? were?)
Hello sweaty back!



And now that I have grossed you all out, I am going to eat some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment