Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Two things Tuesday

  1. One thing that is annoying me this week are people who drive waaay below the speed limit. Is it really that much safer? Your cause other drivers to slam on their breaks, traffic can back up, its dangerous on the highway and it's just really annoying. If you can't go the basic speed limits then maybe you shouldn't be driving.
  2. The other thing that is really annoying me is people who think they have the right to tell me when they think it's ok for us to start having children. Whether it be the argument about how waiting is good, and you don't want to rush into anything or about how you never get any younger so why not start kids now? It's none of your business. Seriously, do NOT come up to me and ask me about when we are thinking of starting a family and do NOT come up to me and tell me how you waited to have kids until you were 26 and how good of a decision it was. ALSO do not tell me that I need to graduate school/have a good job/have money in savings/have a house...blah blah blah-before I can have kids. We will have children when we are good and ready. And that's that.
Anything bugging you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment