Saturday, July 24, 2010

Nothing really

I don't really have much to say. I feel like I should update...but I'm at a loss for words.

I only ran twice or was it three times this week? Either way, not a lot and I feel kind of bad.
But it's SO hot so I don't really feel that bad.

Eric has been gone this weekend visiting his family/Grandmother in KY and he is coming back tomorrow and I'm excited.

I will be working for the next 4 days straight. Good pay for me.
Friday is my last day of work and I am SOOO excited.

Eric got an iPhone because he loved mine so much.

I sat on my sunglasses the other day and broke them and I really need new ones before we leave.

We are moving in 2 weeks. Actually 2 weeks from yesterday so less then two weeks now.

I will REALLY miss my parents. I mean really. I will miss everyone but I will REALLY miss my parents. I love them. They have been probably the ONLY supporters of Eric and I's relationship from the beginning and I will miss their love and support and guidance.

I'm crashing and I need to go to bed. Yes it is only 10:45 but I am old.

I sat on a seatbelt buckle and it bruised my left butt cheek. It hurts a lot.

Does it bother you that I said butt cheek? Sorry.

I have lost ten pounds since I changed my life. (that means started eating differently, and exercising)

Here is a photo of the other night. I love it. and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment