Thursday, July 1, 2010

So much going on!

I don't even have time for a long post.

Let's see...where to begin.

I got my iPhone. Did I mention that already? I love it. I love just looking at it. I'm a freak I know.

We are planning Eric's graduation party/our going away party. Yes we are throwing ourselves a going away party. We are pathetic. Keep your calenders open for July 31st folks. You won't want to miss this.

We are moving to Portland. Oh, did you already know that? My bad.

I am looking into something SO exciting for Portland but I can't say what yet because I don't want to jinx it. I don't know if I believe in jinxing. But I'm still not saying.

I love my iPhone.

It's so nice out. I can't get over it. Sun, warmth, beautiful.

I have lost 10 pounds. Don't believe me? Sometimes I don't believe it either but I'm just going by what my scale says.

I am sitting in the engineering building and I feel very out of place. I should have worn my pocket protector.

I am really so exciting for this party. It's going to be HOT news people. Seriously.

Hello? Have I lost you all by now? Sorry about the ramblings-I am all over the place.

We put in our moving notice today at the apartment. We are moving to Portland.

I just dropped my iPhone. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment