Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update

It's been a while since I have updated.
Let's see...still waiting for sign off on the project.
Tomorrow is the day hopefully. But I am trying not to be to hopeful. I really hate being let down.

IF all goes well tomorrow then Eric and I will fly back on Thursday.
IF all does NOT go well tomorrow then I alone will fly back on Thursday.

I have an appointment to meet with my *hopeful* future culinary school on Friday.
If Eric flies back with me on Thursday then he will get to come and visit the school with me, talk financial aid stuff and have a free lunch at their restaurant.
I think he is most excited about the free lunch.

James (brother in law) left on a (fright) train today and he will arrive in Portland on Thursday.
Just kidding about the freight train. It's a song ya know.

Basically it all comes down to tomorrow and we have been in this situation before and I did not like it then and I do not like it now. I am praying and praying and praying this all goes well and the guys can get their much needed sign off.

I'll let you know how it goes. Ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment