Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No news

Still no news on the job front for Eric.
I am really getting tired of typing these kind of things.
We never heard back from the company that he interviewed with. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me but whatever.
He's been looking but it seems like the pool is dry for engineering work.
I'm not really sure what our next game plan is.

For me, still applying up the wazoo.
I dropped off a resume today at a store that has a cooking shop in front but also a mini-cooking school in back. It would be an awesome place to work.
The lady said she would probably be in touch with me next week about a job interview.
I could have done without the probably, ha...but I'll take it!

In other news. We biked over to the Humane Society today to get applications to start doing volunteer work. They have a running with dogs program that would be a lot of fun. Also a one on one program where you just play with a dog for hours at a time.
I fell in love with a puppy lab they had. Bella Rose. We need jobs, a bigger place, and a dog! =o) Ok, maybe want is a better word for the last two on that list.

Tonight, dinner at the Schads and then small group! Wahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment